The Punjab education department has released a notification for various teaching and non-teaching posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the jobs through the prescribed format on or before the last date.
Punjab Education Department Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Lecturer
1. A lecturer must have a Master degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
2. A lecturer must have at least 55% marks in the Master degree examination.
3. A lecturer must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
4. A lecturer must have teaching experience of at least two years in a recognized institution.
Last Date to Apply
1. The last date to apply for the Punjab Education Department jobs is June 30th.
2. Applicants must have a bachelor degree in education or a related field.
3. Applicants must also have at least two years of teaching experience.
4. The Punjab Education Department will be hiring for several positions, including teachers, administrators, and support staff.
5. Interested applicants can find more information on the Punjab Education Department website.
How to Apply
The Punjab Education Department has released a notification for various posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website of the department.
Candidates need to register on the website first and then log in to fill up the application form. They need to fill in personal, educational, and work experience details in the form. Once the form is completed, candidates need to submit it along with the required documents.
The last date to apply for the post is mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to submit applications before the last date to avoid any issues.
Other Important Details
1. The Punjab Education Department offers many different types of jobs. Some of these include teaching positions, administrative positions, and support staff positions.
2. The Punjab Education Department is committed to providing quality education to all students in the province. This commitment is reflected in the department hiring practices. The department only hires the most qualified candidates for each position.
3. The Punjab Education Department offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. Employees are also provided with opportunities for professional development.
4. The Punjab Education Department is an equal-opportunity employer. This means that the department does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, religion, gender, or other factors.
The Punjab Education Department is a great place to work. The department offers competitive salaries and benefits and provides employees with opportunities for professional development.